Senior Operational Risk OfficerOperational
- Salary: GBP 55000 per year - GBP 65000 per year
- Location: London
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: 144524
As a Senior Operational Risk Officer, the roleholder is responsible for operational risk management oversight within the Asset Management ) businesses. The roleholder will ensure the Group operational risk enhanced framework is implemented across their remit and support, design and implement the Operational Risk Target Operating Model (first and second line).
The roleholder will ensure all emerging and relevant operational risk are identified and evaluated and facilitate actions plans to remediate and provide assurance that line management across the business fully considers and consistently manages operational risk to the same minimum standard
- Demonstrable understanding of the Asset Management industry, key processes and products, supported by relevant professional experience
- Experienced in operational risk management including the identification, assessment, monitoring and mitigation of operational risks
- Broad understanding of other risk disciplines.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organisation
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines; proven ability to prioritise competing demands