Senior Digital Marketing Consultant- Financial ServicesOperations
Senior Digital Marketing Consultant- Financial Services
6 - 12 month fixed term contract
¬£50,000-¬£65,000 (dependant on experience) bonus, bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced digital marketer to support their marketing team. You will have gained digital marketing experience in the financial markets such as investment management, hedge funds, investment banking, exchanges, brokerages etc
The role will involve end-to-end email campaign management (planning to delivery), execution of the social media strategy, management and optimisation of the company's website as well as the creation of microsites, and extensive digital analysis and reporting.
* Supporting the analytical needs of the Sales and Marketing teams utilising data from tools such as Google Analytics.
* Development, maintenance and analysis of dashboards and data.
* Providing actionable insights from CRM data.
* Providing support on websites including advertising and sponsorship campaign microsites (including PPC).
* Support on web and social media content calendars.
* Planning and management and delivery of email marketing campaigns.
* Leveraging agency performance.
* Current/recent experience in a broad digital marketing role, from the Financial Services sector
* You will have experience in the financial markets such as investment management, hedge funds, investment banking, exchange, brokerages etc
* Experience of building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
* Experience of web and email tools e.g. Microsoft dynamics
* Good working knowledge and high level of understanding of CRM, campaign and integrated channel marketing and marketing automation.
* Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.