Programme Manager - Record Mgmt / Office Relocation
A leading public sector organisation, which works in conjunction with financial services, is currently recruiting a Programme Manager to work on Risk/Change programmes. 2 of the biggest programmes will be a Record Management programme and another is a major Office Relocation.
This organisation is highly respected and offers excellent progression prospects. It also has C level reporting lines.
Experience and technical skills
The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Experience of delivering a number of Technical and Compliance change management programmes at a senior level ideally within financial services.
- Experience of working in a structured, business project management environment in the setup and delivery of a new programme of work.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Proven business case development and writing skills
- Experience of successfully managing private sector external third party relationships and vendors holding Director level relationships as well as day to day management.
- Good understanding of the public sector procurement process
- Record Management and or Office Relocation programme experience would be highly beneficial.
- Consultancy background would also be beneficial.
Education, qualification and professional membership requirements
- Project Management to practitioner level (e.g. PRINCE2 or APM)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) or Program Management Professional (MgMPSM)