Business Analyst - Integration/MigrationProject Management & PMO
My leading financial services firm are looking to bring on business analysts with experience in technology integration or migration surrounding M&A activity.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive business analyst experience within top tier organisations.
- Exposure to working for intermediaries within wholesale markets.
- Exposure to technology change projects involving systems integration or migration from M&A activity.
- Excellent product knowledge around:
- Commodities - looking for someone with a broad range of commodities experience (covering oil & wets, gas, power, physical commodities) or
- Credit - Credit migration, repo migration, broad mix of FX, MM, rates and credit / CDS.
- Understand full project life cycle from requirements capture to delivery.
- Good understanding of agile/waterfall methodologies.
- Knows how to produce user cases and provide support during UAT.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.