AVP MiFID II Business Analyst - Asset Mgmt/Private BankingRegulatory
A leading global bank is recruiting a Regulatory Business Analyst with Asset Management and Private Banking Background to join a their Mifid II Programme
This is an exciting opportunity to working on various regulatory change projects.
Essential Core Requirements
- Strong Asset/Wealth Management or Private Banking Background
- Front office experience
- Experience working on Regulatory Change programmes
- Thorough knowledge of UK and US Regulation (eg MIFIDii, PRIIPS. EMIR, FATCA, DODD FRANK BCBS, FRTB, etc.)
- Proven experience tracking changes to existing regulation and identifying the impact of upcoming regulations
- Working on end to end process
Highly Desirable Candidate Criteria
- Product knowledge: FX, Funds, various Structured Products
- Experience shaping regulatory programme, handing over to programme deliver teams on completion of impact assessment.
- Proven experience maintaining and creating a Body of Evidence to document and demonstrate compliance with regulation.