Consultant, Playbook & Testing, Operational Continuity for RRPRegulatory
Consultant, Playbook & Testing, Operational Continuity for RRP
A leading global bank has a position within its Operational Continuity team in the COO. The position will play an important role in defining, developing and maintain an end to end OCIR Playbook. The Playbook will be key to test the OCIR readiness and identify any potential barriers that may impact a successful resolution of the bank. Furthermore the OCIR Playbook will be used to identify any risks to operational resilience and demonstrates operational resilience.
The specific role purpose is to
- Develop an 'OCIR playbook' to demonstrate that the operations of the bank could be restructured without any significant barriers.
- Create a step by step plan to support management in maintaining operational continuity of critical operations for surviving entities
Exercise and test the playbook across all key businesses
Approach and strategy
Create a series of detailed, end-to-end playbooks with step-by-step instructions and detailed supporting materials that cover all essential operational components (e.g., people, processes, and systems) across the most significant resolution actions and include contingency plans to address potential obstacles to successful resolution.
Playbook testing and exercising
Testing the playbooks will be a key exercise in identifying any additional barriers to resolution:
Develop a roll out plan for implementation across all impacted the bank's entities
- Exercise and test the OCIR playbooks with business SME's.
- Identify potential barriers and incorporate lessons learned into the playbook
- Ensure the bank has a clear approach to playbooks that can be shared with the PRA.
Key Required Skills
- Experience in designing and executing global playbooks essential.
- Knowledge of OCIR and Recovery and Resolution regulations highly desirable. Candidates will have to design a playbook based upon the interpretation of regulatory rules and guidance.
- Broad operational knowledge across banking business, service companies and products lines is desired.
- Strong analytical skill-set is required.
- Experience of facilitating sessions and presenting analysis findings with senior stakeholders is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate may be required to present to the PRA and senior management
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong BA skills, including requirements gathering, operational design and testing
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Adaptable individual, able to travel when required and flexible around timings.
- Ideally consultancy background
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.