Programme Manager - Regulatory Controls - Retail & Private BankRegulatory
A leading, global bank is looking for VP Regulatory Control Project Manager with previous experience of implementing controls and governance frameworks around Regulations that impact the Retail Banking and Private Banking.
Purpose of the role
To establish Regulatory Control Framework, supporting/challenging regulatory programmes ensuring key criteria is achieved. To understand and advise on business and regulatory impacts across a number of key business areas:
- Private Banking and Investment Management
- Retail Banking
- Business Banking
- Experience leading and managing Regulatory Change programmes - Project /Programme Management experience
- Experience implementing Risk and Control Assessments
- Experience of a wide range of regulations
- Extensive Stakeholder management and communications with Senior Stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead impact assessment resulting from regulatory change
- Experience working across various teams including: technology, compliance, legal and operations.
- Strong Financial Services background with experience in: Wealth and Asset Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking and Mortgages and Business Banking
- Strong Change Management background
- Experience operating in Matrix environments