Head of Internal/Change CommunicationsMarketing
- Salary: GBP 70000 per year - GBP 80000 per year
- Location: London / South East
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: JR129
JR129 - Head of Internal/Change Communications - FTSE 100 organisation - Permanent - West London - £70k - £80k Bonus/Benefits
Our client is a FTSE 100 business who are looking for a Head of Internal Communications to join the business.
You will have experience working for a large heavily regulated organisation responsible for managing complex change communications and delivering employee communications with a global business. This role will initially involve handling the communications across a number of technology change projects which will evolve into a greater remit over time. You will be leading a small team and work very closely with senior level stakeholders to provide advice and counsel.
To be considered:
- Experience working for a large global complex organisation
- Background working across a range of complex change programmes and business as usual employee comms
- Solid experience working with senior level stakeholder, typically Director/MD level
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Innovative, has the ability to develop new engagement ideas, particularly with a digital focus as the business evolves
- Provide advice and counsel
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall.