Business Development Manager (Cloud, Malaysia)Technology
An Asia based Leading Cloud Technology & Services Company is expanding their global footprint and building out their market presence in SEA region. We are looking for a solid hunter type of BD professional with excellent Strategy Planning & hands-on Direct Sales background on enterprise soltuions who is well-connected in Malaysia market and has great insight on Cloud Landscape. You'll be based in KL, help to introduce the brand into Malaysia market!
· Explore, Identify and Qualify business opportunities among Direct Customers, introduce company's Cloud offerings into Malaysia market, establish a strong market image
· Work with internal leadership team to design Direct Sales strategy, execute the business strategies and ensure they are in line with company's Globalization strategy
· Manage Go-to-market strategy, participate in the marketing campaigns
· Drive strong results oriented execution with cross functional collaboration. Lead solution development efforts that best addresses end user needs, work internally with Solution Architect, Marketing and Support teams to meet Partners/Customers' expectation
· Build and grow the relationships with Partners/Customers, educate them on company's Cloud products and Services, and influence their decisions
· Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives
· Proven record in Enterprise solution selling with great hunting experience
· Well connected in Malaysia with rich experience in bringing in new business opportunities, able to build business from ground up
· Good understanding on local Cloud market landscape, familiar with cloud offerings provides by competitors such as AWS, Azure, Google and etc
· Excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills, strong C-level stakeholder engagement exposure
· Driven, passionate with 'can-do' attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
· Self-starter, goal-getter with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Comfortable with start-up environment
Interested candidates kindly share a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330