Development Manager - Manchester - Legal - £70,000Development
- Salary: GBP 55000 per year - GBP 70000 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134487
Development Manager - Manchester - Legal background
Our client is a nationally recognised law firm operating from 6 offices UK wide but their technical hub is based in Manchester.
My client are based close to Manchester city centre in their technical hub holding over 200 members of staff, they have ranked amongst the top 10 law firms in their area of expertise for 3 years running and are on track to do so again this year.
The ideal development manager MUST have commercial experience within a legal firm, this is the key part of the role due to the specific practises, guidelines and processes you will need to follow. This is a non-technical role so there will be no requirement for hands on development but there will be the odd bit of code review. The team consists of 13 developers which is a mixture of VisualFiles and .Net developer.
Responsibilities of the development manager:
- Experience working and managing agile development teams, must be able to enforce best practise agile processes
- Workload management across the team of 13 reports
- Experience contributing heavily to IT & business strategies
- Create project plans
- Individual management including reviews, appraisals etc.
- Process change experience
Upto £70,000 basic
25 days holiday Bank holidays
For more information please hit the apply button or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.