- Salary: GBP 18000 per year - GBP 20000.00 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134833
Junior DevOps required for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK, based in Manchester City Centre, who pride themselves on the training and development offered throughout the company.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company who are continuously investing in the latest technologies and looking into new ways to ensure they stay one step ahead of their competitors. You will have the chance to join a team who are continuously challenging one another, developing their skill sets with new technologies and eager to progress their team members to the top. The company have a great policy of internal promotions, and allowing movement to different teams to learn and develop new skills.
As a junior DevOps you will collaborate with developers, designers and architects, working on a variety of projects, exploring new technologies and finding reliable and scalable solutions to problems or limitations of the current environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of tech including;
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Scripting languages such as Ruby/Bash/Python
- web applications principles and technologies such as Java
- Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Continuous Deployment/Automation tools - puppet/chef/Jenkins
The successful Junior DevOps Engineer will have:
- IT industry experience in a DevOps, cloud system administrator, system administrator, system developer or similar technical role
- A passion for Development Operations
- Good working knowledge of SQL
If you are interested in this role and keen on progressing your career, please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or email@example.com, or apply and send your CV
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.