Network Design EngineerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 55000.00 per year - GBP 55000.00 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135163
Network Design Engineer required to join a well established technology company, who are currently going through a major business and technology transformation change piece, in order to challenge and exceed their current competitors, for the long term success of the company.
The Network Design Engineer has overall responsibility for designing and building the company's core IP, distribution and access networks, working closely with the Network & Infrastructure Technical Architect and other Lead Designers. You will be responsible for developing the organisations network planning and modelling tools, producing and implementing Network designs, build plans, test plans, transition plans and documentation, along with working with stakeholder across the business to build and optimise their business strategies around the technology.
The successful Network Design Engineer will possess the following;
- Successful track record in working within a design or engineering team in a technical services environment
- Experienced working in project based environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of building and enhancing network infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and experience of large scale network technologies at all layers: IP, NAT, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, .1q, VLANs, STP, RSTP, VRRP/HSRP, Optical networking
- Experience of working with Juniper, Ericsson, Cisco, Zyxel
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or email@example.com, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.