Project Network EngineerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 300 per day - GBP 400 per day
- Location: North West
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH135159
Project Network Engineer required immediately for an independent UK based service provider, on an initial 3 month contract, to help build, implement and deliver the company's core IP, distribution and access networks. The company are currently going through major growth and investment throughout the entire business and are on the lookout for a Project Network Engineer to join immediately.
Within this Project Network Engineer role you will be responsible for;
- Build, configure and test our networks to demonstrate that they meet the business needs in line with our engineering process.
- Working with designers to create build plans, test plans, transition plans and network documentation.
- Working closely with the design and project teams in delivering their project requirements by implementing new and updating network infrastructure
The successful Project Network Engineer will have;
- CCNP / JNCIP or equivalent level of knowledge
- Large scale network technologies at all layers: MPLS, IPv4/IPv6, NAT, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, QOS, VLAN, STP, VRRP/HSRP, Optical networking
- Experience with one or more of the following hardware vendors: Juniper, Ericsson, Foundry/Brocade, Cisco, Zyxel, Huawei
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.