- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 40000.00 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135159
An independent UK based service provider, growing year on year and currently expanding to a reach a larger geographical spread of the UK, are looking for 3 Network Engineer's to help build and maintain the company's core IP, distribution and access networks. The company are currently going through major growth and investment throughout the entire business and are on the lookout for Network Engineer's who have strong IP Engineering experience.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK, who are consistently looking at different avenues and ways to continue their growth. You will have the autonomy to help change the company's processes, bring new, innovative ideas to help shape the Organisations future.
Within this Senior Network Engineer role you will be responsible for;
- Participate in projects, working with designers to create build plans, test plans, transition plans and network documentation.
- Build, configure and test our networks to demonstrate that they meet the business needs in line with our engineering process.
- Deliver these changes into our live environments in line with our change management process
- Working closely with the design and project teams in delivering their project requirements by implementing new and updating network infrastructure
The successful Senior Network Engineer will have;
- CCNP / JNCIP or equivalent level of knowledge
- Large scale network technologies at all layers: MPLS, IPv4/IPv6, NAT, OSPF, ISIS, BGP, QOS, VLAN, STP, VRRP/HSRP, Optical networking
- Experience with one or more of the following hardware vendors: Juniper, Ericsson, Foundry/Brocade, Cisco, Zyxel, Huawei
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.