Network Operations ManagerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 65000 per year - GBP 75000 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134492
Network Operations Manager required for a market leading, well established technology company. Based in the Greater Manchester area, the company are currently going through a major period of growth and investment. As Network Operations Manager you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the business and driving key parts of the strategy over next 3 years. Reporting to the Board, as the Network Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility in devising the Operational strategy, budget, whilst influencing the wider business and help in driving the organisation's transformational change piece.
This is a great opportunity to work for an organisation who are at the start of a fantastic journey of technical and people change. The Network Operations Manager will have the responsibility to manage, develop and up skill the current Network Team, with the view to expand and double in size over the next 2/3 years. This role will allow the ideal candidate to stamp their mark across the Network operations division.
Playing a key role to support the company's Transformational change piece, you will be responsible for analysing current Operational processes and procedures used by the current teams, in order to design, develop and implement new ones to help shape the company for the better, with the investment being flooded through to each IT division within the business.
Ideally you will have experience of as much of the following as possible:
- Stakeholder engagement to board level
- Excellent tactical and strategic leadership
- Excellent people management
- Thought leadership
- Managing and delivering transformational change within a technology infrastructure environment
- Managing the operation and performance of National Networks and critical infrastructure
- Ability to develop and up-skill IT teams
- Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders, contracts, suppliers and service providers
- Design, Develop, implement and own the processes and procedures used by the Operations Team
- Lead internal projects to improve service
- Conduct team reviews and be responsible for personal and career development of team members
The client is looking for a commercially focused Technical Network Operations manager, with a proven track record of building and developing a technical team within an enterprise organisation, with the ability to add value to current processes and procedures to improve the wider business.
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or email@example.com, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.