Senior NOC EngineerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 40000 per year - GBP 50000 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134129
Senior NOC Engineer (Multi-Vendor) required to work on large scale networks. The company are currently going through major growth and investment throughout the entire business and are on the lookout for a Senior NOC Engineer who has strong IP Engineering experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent Network Operations team, who are consistently looking at different skill development, due to their broad range of clients and technologies.
Within this Senior NOC Engineer role you will be responsible for;
- The end to end management and support of the UK national network services, including Multi-Vendor Network Routers and Switches and firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, Redback).
- Day-to-day network and performance monitoring of the UK national network.
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Deployment and maintenance of network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools
- Working closely with the design and project teams in delivering their project requirements by implementing new and updating network infrastructure.
The successful Senior Network Engineer will have;
- Excellent working knowledge and experience of Network technologies and platforms including Cisco and Juniper
- CCNA/CCNP/JNCIA Certified (desirable)
- Good understanding of IP protocols, such as; BGP, OSPF, TCP
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.