Technical Support AnalystInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 24000.00 per year - GBP 26000.00 per year
- Location: North West
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134608
Technical Support Analyst required for a Warrington based client, who are currently going through an exciting period of growth and investment.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in ensuring that IT Change, IT applications and IT infrastructure services are delivered to a high standard across all operating divisions.
As Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Providing application support for various off the shelf and bespoke software systems
- Resolution of incidents, service requests and change requests
- Configuration and installation of desktop systems and software
- Providing 2nd/3rd line support for all sites across the UK
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to resolve technical issues
The ideal candidate will currently be working in a similar 2nd line support role and will possess the following technical skills;
- Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012
- Windows 7/8/10
- Exchange 2010
- Experience writing and executing SQL Queries (desirable)
- Experience with Office 365 (desirable)
- Experience of Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop (desirable)
If you are interested in this role and keen to progress your career please contact Jake Adshead on 01618302109 or email@example.com, or apply and send your CV.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.