Marketing Director - ManchesterMarketing
£70K - £80K
I'm currently on the lookout for a Marketing Director from a B2C or service-led background. The role is within a business that are an award-winning NW technology business.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be working closely with senior management and their teams to develop integrated marketing plans which promote a clear and consistent message, engage with customers and drive revenue growth.
As Marketing Director you will of course be responsible for leading the marketing function within the business. You will be responsible for producing and implementing the marketing strategy to grow market share and drive brand awareness. Some of the other responsibilities you will have will involve engaging directly with customers, partners and the press, as you will be acting as a public figure for the business externally.
- Overall responsibility for developing and delivering marketing and communication strategies (corporate and divisional) which will drive revenue growth, increase awareness and meet strategic objectives
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate the marketing team
- Manage the brand and product positioning across each of the channels within the business
- Manage business data and use this to drive decisions and influence activity
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness, impact and return on investment to the senior management team and the wider business of marketing activities
- Provide strategic input into the company's business plans
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a senior marketing function head, ideally within a technology business
- Previous experience leading and developing a marketing function
- Strong stakeholder management skills and is seen as an engaging leader. This role needs to be able to gain buy-in and respect from both the immediate team and wider peers
- Considerable people management skills and experience, including a track record of building, developing and transforming teams
- Financial and budgetary management experience
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
If you would like to find out more about this role, then please send your CV to be considered.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.