IT Relationship ManagerProject Management & PMO
IT Relationship Manager required for NYSE listed global client to work in the EMEA within a business partner role, primarily accountable for establishing, building and maintaining the regional IT requirements, to enable the business strategy and the delivery of business results. The role will establish a clear IT roadmap to develop the infrastructure, leveraging the global organization/ providers building on global IT capabilities.
As the IT Relationship Manager for EMEA you will report directly to the Global CIO. Within this newly created role a key responsibility will be to create alignment between the regional/ global business needs, IT and corporate functions. Furthermore this role will be responsible for collaboration with the IT service delivery owners and the PMO to create a single portfolio of services to meet business requirements and integration of new services at a high quality standard.
You will manage a small team of Business Analyst and Project managers as well as working within a matrix style organisation. This company has recently outsourced its development and core infrastructure to 3rd party providers with the challenge to help drive forward thinking technology change within this business. One of the key parts within this role will be the management of those outsourced supplier agreements and establishing a strong working relationship whilst achieving positive outcomes.
Traditionally this business has not been forward thinking in its approach to technology and this role will require a proactive approach to future technology and some real thought leadership so as a business they can get ahead of the curve. There will also be some very strong involvement in pushing the digital agenda and helping to develop a strategy around their digital offering.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of as much of the following as possible:
- Experienced with IT processes, business operations and technology, including support of enterprise change management
- Analytical skills for transforming business needs into technology products, information flows, solutions and services
- Strong drive for results and innovative solutions to overcome barriers for change
- Combination of strong technology skills and business acumen
- Requires leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business
- Project planning and scope management
- Quality process management
- Ability to communicate, work and influence in a global network with a clear drive for results
This is only a snapshot of the role and for a more detailed conversation around the role, company, a full job specification and a confidential discussion around your CV and Career please apply now!
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.