Java Developer Equity Derivatives JVM Belfast Contract x2Development
- Salary: GBP 350 per day - GBP 450 per day
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 137109
Java Developer Equity Derivatives JVM Belfast Contract x2
Leading Investment Bank require exceptional Java developer (x2) to join its Front Office Equity Derivatives technology team with the task of enhancing and upgrading the front to bank infrastructure within Equities. The successful candidates will be expected to become key members of the team. The role offers of the opportunity to become heavily involved in the design, development and management of the highly complex system, much of the development will be of a Greenfield nature so exceptional technologists are required. The team are highly Agile in the way they operate so are seeking individuals with Agile backgrounds and experience with TDD.
The successful candidates can look to receive up to £450pd depending on experience
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Strong modern Java development experience
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle
- An understanding of test-driven, agile development
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and data structures
- Solid understanding of web technologies including REST, web-sockets, JSON and microservices
- No prior Banking experience is required
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.