Senior Java developer - BankingDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 350 per day - GBP 420 per day
- Location: Northern Ireland
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: 120914CF
Senior Java developer - Banking
Key skills for the Senior Java developer - Banking
- Core Java
- Track record delivering projects
- Financial background - Knowledge of either FX, Derivative, Equities or Fixed income would be hugely beneficial
- Requirements analysis and capture, working closely with the business users and other technology teams to define solutions.
- Development of the algo applications and crossing components, as part of a global development effort.
- Third line support of the platform during trading hours.
- Defining and evolving architectural standards; promoting adherence to these standards.
- Technical mentoring of junior team members.
Key tasks for the Senior Java developer - Banking
- Working closely with the business and stakeholders to gather requirements
- Develop, improve, enhance and maintain a trading application
- Work in a leading banking environment learning high criticality complex trading systems.
- Use of Java/Unix low latency, high throughput technologies.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Equities flow business, markets, products and flows
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.