VP/Senior Manager, Private Banking & Wealth Management AuditAccounting & Finance
This is an APAC role with a Global Bank where you will be managing front to back audits for its Private Banking and Wealth Management businesses. Liaison with HQ and Global counterparts will be required for audit matters relating to PB and WM.
- Review the effectiveness of controls relating to risks involved in the private banking and wealth management businesses in accordance to group's audit methodology
- Implement and lead risk based audits locally and regionally
- Proactively develop and maintain good working relationships with business stakeholders
- Continually develop expertise and knowledge of products, processes, risk and controls related to wealth management business
- Minimum 8 years of audit experience especially within Private Banking and Wealth Management business
- Strong understanding of Private Banking processes and Wealth Management products (structured products, funds, PE, insurance)
- Good knowledge of MAS and HKMA regulations
- Strong team player; excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible to travel between 20-35% in a year
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1217440).
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330