AVP, Project Manager (WM)
- Implement Project Manage in the Global Tax Compliance
- Handle projects with the various stakeholders
- Flexible to work as both a Project Management and a Business Analyst depending in projects
- Understand the main business in Global Tax Compliance
- Minimum of 5-8 years in a Business Analysis or Project Management within wealth management or banking;
- Degree holder, preferably in Banking & Finance discipline
- Able to work with senior stakeholders
- Degree qualified with a preference in a Business, Finance, Law or Taxation;
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Good knowledge of FATCA, CRS legislation, related regulations and FATCA compliance programmes
- Formal project management certification is preferred.
Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence & only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Registration No: R1440087
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330