Program Test ManagerProject Management & PMO
Program Test Manager
A tier-1 financial services organisation is hiring a Program Test Manager in Singapore. The program is a strategic initiative to improve productivity, efficiency & collaboration of its employees and internal users globally.
This Program Test Manager is required to formulate and lead a testing strategy encompassing of all components related to this complex multi-year transformation program.
- Define the test strategy and establish testing framework for a complex global program
- Negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of test with key stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate planning and management of test resources across geographies
- Monitor and control testing activities and effectiveness of test
- Conduct assessment, risk management, quality assurance functions, writing reports and scheduling
- PMP Certified
- Experience in defining & driving a testing strategy for a complex program with a 'program approach'
- Experience in managing large global teams, on and offshore resources
- Thought leader, strong advocate and advisor for appropriate methodology in testing and proven experience in managing multi-dependency streams between projects, applications, etc.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
For more information please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Reg: R1326780
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330