Release & Deployment ManagerProject Management & PMO
Release & Deployment Manager
A tier-1 financial services organisation is hiring a Release/Deployment Manager in Singapore. The program is a strategic initiative to improve productivity, efficiency & collaboration of its employees and internal users globally.
This Release & Deployment Manager is required to formulate and lead a release and QA strategy encompassing of all components related to this complex multi-year transformation program.
- Define the release strategy and establish structure around deployment for a complex global program
- Own entire release management lifecycle for enterprise-wide releases for multiple applications across various projects
- Ensure quality on releases
- Ensure appropriate planning and management of release across geographies
- Work closely with test, development & other teams to manage, plan schedule and control releases through various phrases
- Manage risks & resolve bugs or issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- PMP certified
- Experience in defining & driving a release & deployment strategy for a complex program with a 'program approach'
- Experience in managing large global teams, on and offshore resources
- Thought leader, strong advocate and advisor for appropriate methodology in testing and proven experience in managing multi-dependency streams between projects, applications, etc.
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
For more information please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Reg: R1326780
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330