Senior Strategic Communications ConsultantProject Management & PMO
Senior Strategic Communications Consultant
A tier-1 financial services organisation is hiring a Strategic Communications Consultant in Singapore. The program is a strategic initiative to improve productivity, efficiency & collaboration of its employees and internal users globally.
This Communications Consultant is required to formulate a communications plan to interact with and deliver strategic messages & information to end-users, the impacts related to this complex multi-year transformation program.
- Define a multi-channel communications strategy to deliver program communications, including education of program, updates on technology, transition manual, etc.
- Global scheduling of all user communications & program rollout schedule
- Utilise new and innovative methods of outreach to gain support of program
- Consolidate updates & alignment of all user communications across various project streams
- Drive consistency and coordination of messages
- Experience in defining & driving a communications strategy for a complex program with a 'program approach'
- Experience in managing messaging and communications rollout across geographies
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
For more information please apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Reg: R1326780
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330