Business Analyst (Front Office/Data)Technology
- Elicits requirements from stakeholders, applying effective elicitation methods/
- Analyses and validates requirements using a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Conducts impact assessment to identify the "as-is" processes, systems, and the "future" processes, systems and structures.
- Performs data analysis to cleanse & standardize data and to ensure data
consistency and quality.
- Performs gaps and resolutions analysis.
Solution Assessment and Vlidation
- Works closely with the Architecture team to ensure solutions are optimal.
- Facilitates workshops sessions with internal and external stakeholders to drive out
solution options and works closely with them to complete solution design documents.
- Supports functional and integration testing.
- Supports specification and development of User Acceptance Testing.
Change Management and Implementation Support
- Supports Change Management activities by providing information as required to facilitate
- Provides project support to the impacted teams during implementation phases, including answering queries, trouble shooting, liaison with service provider, providing regular reporting.
- Contributes to project management processes, including status reporting, risk, issue, change, compliance management.
Domain Specific Attributes:
- Strong foundation in buy side enterprise data model including portfolio structure, security reference data, market data, pricing, transactions & position, finance and product
- Experienced in enterprise data management, governance and data vendor management.
- Familiar with asset management operations including knowledge of fund structures, unit
trusts, concepts of mother-fund, sub-fund, feeder funds and security related data.
- Experienced in solutioning & implementing data projects in asset management or investment banking industry.
- Experienced in working with Golden Source.
- Experienced with BNP (middle office service provider) and/or BlackRock Aladdin (front office system) will be an added advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively and proactively with external and internal stakeholders.
- Understands defined Project Management methodologies and frameworks
- Experienced in working as a business analyst within the asset management or equivalent industries
- Experienced in working on transformational projects that created substantial organizational level changes
- Experienced in handling multiple Asia markets.
- Familiar with Asia local market and regulatory practice.
- Experienced in using business analyst methods such as flow charting, requirements capturing, stakeholder analysis, use cases, brainstorming, solution prototyping, and traceability.
- Business Analyst Certified (CBAP or CCBA), CFA or other relevant professional certification will provide added advantage
- 5 to 8 yrs as Financial Services Business BA, preferably in the asset management industry
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English, as it is required to liaise with client/3rd party in Taiwan.
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330