Regional Solution Architect (Payment Solution/FINTECH)Technology
You'll be part of Global Professional Services team, responsible for Designing, Developing, Integrating and Supporting payment products and platforms for major global strategic partners and merchants, as well as presenting and introducing the wider product set available within the group to them. Working in conjunction with the global BD team, you will use your business acumen to support the partnering process through negotiations and solution brainstorming, and your technical acumen to lead the technical design and implementation of a variety of high volume consumer and merchant solutions including web and mobile applications.
- Proven experience in bringing together the technical, functional and operational aspects of a solution to achieve business objectives
- Capability to create innovative, customer driven payment solution and deliver to the customer
- Extensive experience building scalable, fault tolerant distributed transaction systems
- Familiar with FINTECH technology, understanding of the Payment/e-commerce industry and experience in end-to-end payment solutions is highly preferred
- Excellent engineering background in JavaEE technologies and strong hands-on capability in open source framework, familiar with usage and theory in spring, hibernate, ibatis, struts, JSF, and etc.
- 10 yrs experience in JavaEE development and 3-5 yrs in Solution Architecture Design will be ideal
- Self-starter with strong passion in payment solutions, analytical with excellent consultative approach and problem solving skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin are required, as the candidate will liaise a lot with offshore development & product team based in China.
- Willingness to do extensive traveling in SEA region
Interested candidates kindly send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
Registration No.: R1655024 / EA Licence No.: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330