Senior Java DeveloperTechnology
- Salary: SGD 120000 per year - SGD 200000 per year
- Location: Singapore
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: NQ118772
You will be working on strategic enhancements of the global risk management system. This is a time-critical programme hence they are looking to ramp up the existing development team to accommodate the challenging work ahead.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Core Java (7 or 8) programming skills with solid exposure to design patterns, multithreading, concurrency, distributed processing etc.
- MUST HAVE: Experience with developing performance critical Java applications
- MUST HAVE: Experience with Agile/Scum and Test Driven Development
- MUST HAVE: Excellent communication abilities and be able to work well within global teams
- Functional programming abilities in Haskell, Scala or Clojure would be advantageous
- Prior exposure to financial products as well as, Risk & Analytics projects and systems would be advantageous. Please note that all other industries will be considered as well.
- Basic front end programming skills, especially with HTML5 would be advantageous
- Exposure to Cloud technologies, especially AWS would be advantageous
Key Words: Java, Agile, TDD, Front Office, Investment Banking
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330