Various Trust Roles
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the key contact person between Trusts, the Relationship Managers and Fiduciary Specialists of new business review and take on.
- Review the New Business Packs presented by the various PvB locations, external referrals, including but not limited to, ensuring that both business and regulatory requirements have been met.
- Liaise with Compliance, Trust Administration and Client Accounting team for their subsequent review of the New Business Packs.
- Present the new business cases at the Client Committee meetings. If there are further information / documentation required arising from the meetings, to follow up for these information/ documentation on a timely basis and circulate these when obtained.
- Maintain an up to date New Business Pipeline tracker.
- Provide a timely reporting of new business pipeline to Global Head of Trust & Fiduciary Services, Global Head of Business Management and heads of Fiduciary Specialist across PvB locations.
- Strictly for candidates with at Least a min of 3 years of Trust experience.
- STEP certification would be an advantage.
- Only for Singaporean and PR.
Please note all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence & only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Registration No: R1440087
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330