Agile Project Manager - Reading - 6 Months - £350-400 p/dayChange & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 0.00 per day - GBP 0.00 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH134701
Agile Project Manager - Reading - 6 Months - £350-400p/day
My client, a global software and solutions provider, are looking to appoint an Agile Project Manager on an intitial 6 month contract, to be based out of their Reading office.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in delivery of complex software development and implementation projects, in a client facing capacity, using both Agile and traditional project management methodologies.
Key responsibilities will include;
- End to end management of project processes and deliverables, from PID and kick off through to implementation and cutover
- Project management of agile software delivery teams, from requirements capture through to development and testing
- Project estimation, resource planning and risk mitigation
- Provide detailed reporting on resource utilization, project timelines and performance
- Own change control porcess, and act as first point of contact for the client
The successful candidate will almost certainly hold formal project management qualifications (Prince2, PMP, APMG) with agile/scrum qualifications a definite plus. As this is a client facing position, exceptional communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
Whilst this role is to be based in the Reading office of this organisation, national travel to client site will be required from time to time. All interested applicants should bvear this in mind before applying.
This is an exceptional opportunity to secure a potentially long term contract with a growing global technology provider, and as such if you feel you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to apply
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.