Business Analyst - Software - Reading - £35-40,000Change & Transformation
- Salary: GBP 35000 per year - GBP 40000 per year
- Location: South East
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH134802
Business Analyst - Software - Reading - £35-40,000
My client, a global software and technology solutions provider, are seeking a Business Analyst to enable the development, customisation and implementation of their software solution for their customers.
The successful candidate is likely to be formally qualified in Business Analysis (ISEB/BCS), and will have experience in working within an Agile software development environment, to facilitate the delivery of high quality solutions to external clients
This role will ideally suit a candidate with a number of years experience in business analysis, with at least 6 months exposure to formal Agile/Scrum software development methodology, that is looking to further progress into an Agile role.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Capture and document business requirements, through workshops, 1-2-1s etc
* Analysis of Epics to derive User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
* Creation of deliverable technical and functional specifications for development teams
* Facilitate and lead customer side UAT activities to ensure smooth implementation
* Act as customer liaison for change requests and provision of updates during projects
* Contribute to end user training post-implementation, through workshops, webex etc
* Support pre-sales and account management teams in demonstrating product capabilties
As this is a client facing role exceptional communication skills both written and verbal are an absolute must, along with a consultative approach to building stakeholder relationships and a focus on providing consistently high quality documentation.
This role will involve some domestic travel both to client site, with the possibility of infrequent travel internationally. This should be considered by all interested candidates prior to application
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful global organisation at a time of commercial success and growth, and as such if you feel you meet the above criteria please do not hesitate to apply.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.