Hyperion HFM AdministratorDevelopment
- Salary: GBP 500 per year - GBP 600 per year
- Location: South East
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135155
Based in Reading
Day rate- 500-600/day
initially for 3months
Our blue-chip client is seeking a HFM Administrator to support Budgeting and Actuals reporting and be responsible for reporting applications management and support
- At the highest level, will be responsible for managing data from SAP and other systems through to the file server
- Responsible for the infrastructure, operating systems and SQL databases.
- Supporting End to end data flows, Metadata quality, Data quality, BaU readiness
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge of Hyperion systems including; HFM - for financial reporting and consolidation, EPMA - for master data management and FDM - for mapping and audit trails
- Experience of ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) - for ETL
- Very good financial exposure, Controller experience appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills with European exposure
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please send me your CV via the link below for immediate consideration. Please email me at Acrabtree@mcgregor-boyall.com to discuss this further.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.