HR & Reporting AnalystHR
- Salary: GBP 200 per day - GBP 250 per day
- Location: South East
- Job type: Contract
- Reference: BBBH134749
I am seeking an HR & Reporting Analyst on behalf of my client a FTSE 100 organisation. You will be a business-embedded specialist reporting directly to the HR Performance team in support of the business functions. You will be responsible for providing the people management information to enable Function Leadership to effectively and efficiently manage the organisation.
You will have:
- Proven track record of converting business requirements into reporting outputs such as dashboards and reports
- Experience of working with business teams to create reporting specifications/ requirements
- Experience of planning - project or activity planning
- Proven track record of analytical and numerical skills to understand and distil data, interpret trends, and provide insights
- Strong listening, communicating and influencing skills
- Excellent networking and people management skills, including skill in co-ordinating and influencing business professionals in joint problem solving activities
- Excellent presentation skills
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.