Level 2 Support Engineer (UC/VoIP/NOC)Information Technology
McGregor Boyall's client is seeking a Level 2 Support Engineer (UC/VoIP/NOC) to join their offices in the High Wycombe area. The successful candidate will be working in a dynamic team and will be learning an array of skills on multiple in-house built systems and platforms. The client specialises in providing telecommunications services, particularly Unified Communications, as a service and, in line with the upward trend in this sector, are planning significant UK growth to start to catch up to the size of their US division.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be:
- Troubleshooting customer reported faults on UC / Voice over IP systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining UC / Voice over IP systems.
- Owning issues until resolution.
- Excellent support ticket management.
- Managing fault and incident escalations from 1st line teams.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Liaising with key suppliers and 3rd parties.
- Co-ordinating field engineering resource for faults and incidents
- A Quick learner and results driven.
- Heavily customer focused.
- Having a high standard of written and spoken English.
- Having excellent communication skills via telephone, email and face to face.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to work using own initiative and think logically as well as work in a team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi task.
- Able to work to targets (SLA's).
- Ambitious and Conscientious.
- Experience working with UC / Voice over IP systems.
- An understanding of broadband technologies.
- Broadband fault resolution experience.
- Routing & Switching - CCNA/CCNA-Voice standard of knowledge.
- SIP, RDP, TCP/IP, BGP, Unix/Linux, Scripting (advantageous).
If this role is of interest, please apply below for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.