Porting AnalystInformation Technology
McGregor Boyall's client is seeking a Porting Analyst, to join their offices in the High Wycombe area. The successful candidate will be ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction, by successfully coordinating the porting of LNP projects for the client's customers and partners. The client specialises in providing telecommunications services, particularly Unified Communications as a service and, in line with the upward trend in this sector, are planning significant UK growth to start to catch up to the size of their US division.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinating, tracking and completing multiple porting projects
- Working closely with the client's underlying local exchange carriers (LEC) and international carriers, facilitating phone number transfers
- Monitoring port requests from inception to completion
- Enabling ported telephone numbers
- Assisting with Virtual Contact Center Provisioning activities and duties as needed/directed
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalations from customers, sales and other support teams through phone, chat, cases and email
- Assisting with training duties
- Experience in telecom industry
- Understanding of basic billing concepts
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in managing and tracking databases using MS Excel
This role would suit a candidate with good telecoms/VoIP experience and excellent communication/organisational skills. If this role is of interest, please apply below for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.