Senior Enterprise Support AnalystInformation Technology
McGregor Boyall's client is seeking a Senior Enterprise Support Analyst to join their offices in the High Wycombe area. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team, where engineers possess an array of skills on multiple in-house built systems and platforms. Part of your role will be to ensure that engineers have the right training and knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction through mentoring and leading by example. The client specialises in providing telecommunications services, particularly Unified Communications, as a service and, in line with the upward trend in this sector, are planning significant UK growth to start to catch up to the size of their US division.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
* To ensure delivery within primary area of fault resolution within contractual SLAs.
* Leadership of the Enterprise Support team including ensuring resource allocation, attendance, effective achievement of KPI's, staff development, objective setting and performance reviews, as well as planning shift activities.
* Coordinate the activities of the assigned resources, ensuring the availability of resource (rota) and capability (performance management / training & coaching) to meet KPIs and adherence to SLAs. Also act as a point of escalation.
* Work with Technical Support Manager to develop and implement on-going performance improvement measures.
* Coordinate technical and hierarchical escalation to other technical teams / 3rd parties / management.
* Update key Technical Support stakeholders regarding any issues of operational significance.
* Assist with the development of new processes and enhancement of existing ones.
* Identify training requirements and deliver training as required.
* Encourage and implement staff development.
* Able to drive quick resolution times for technical issues whilst maintaining an appreciation of the Customer experience and expectations.
* If unable to resolve within the capabilities of the Service Desk or within Service Level guidelines, you will escalate issues to the appropriate alternative technical teams and / or management.
* Previous experience in a Supervisor or Team Lead role in technical support or service desk environment.
* Background of working in a busy service desk environment.
* Experience of working with and understanding statistical reporting to drive improvements and performance.
* Experience of people supervision/management, staff development, objective setting and performance reviews.
* Experience of handling customer escalations and high priority calls.
* 3 - 5 years IT/Comms/UC/Contact Centre service experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply below for immediate consideration.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.