Global Systems Infrastructure ArchitectInfrastructure
Global Systems Infrastructure Architect - RedHat - Automation - Financial Services
Permanent - up to £100K package
Leading financial services client is looking for a Global Systems Infrastructure Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing the next generation of standards for all Linux operating system environments; to meet business objectives for improved efficiency and service levels across global Data Centres. It is anticipated that these standards will need to be highly automated leveraging best of breed automated tools for the management of Redhat and Solaris environments.
Skills and experience required:
- In depth knowledge of modern system administration tools e.g. Kickstart, Puppet, Satellite, VMWare and equivalent tools.
- Linux 6.7 and 7.x platforms circa 5000 plus essential
- Exposure to automation platforms - ideally Puppet/Cobbler
- Financial Services a bonus but not mandatory
- Managerial experience - requires experience of managing teams to achieve technical outcomes - Tech Manager/Mentoring
- AWS/Azure or other experience in building out into cloud space highly desirable
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.