Systems Infrastructure EngineerInfrastructure
- Salary: GBP 40000 per year - GBP 50000 per year
- Location: South East
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: BBBH135174
Systems Infrastructure Engineer - Surrey
Leading financial services client is looking for a Systems Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Woking. The successful candidate will provide 2nd and 3rd line support as well as design and build servers and security patch management of applications and servers.
Skills and experience required:
- Degree, MCSE or equivalent qualification
- Thorough knowledge and proven experience of:
- Windows Server operating systems (2008 to 2012 r2).
- Active Directory (forest level including GPO, DNS, PKI, etc.).
- Exchange 2010 - 2013 administration.
- Qualification or proven experience in virtualisation technology, preferably ESX.
- Blackberry or Good Enterprise Administration.
- Network essentials.
- Dell and HP server and blade technology.
- NetApp experience.
- SQL Server Administration.
- Knowledge of monitoring and management tools.
- A security conscious approach and exposure to AV & EPE, WSUS, Certificates, etc.
- Awareness of enterprise level best practices and change management processes.
- Backup Technologies.
- LINUX skills.
- PowerShell or VBS scripting.
If this is of interest and you have the required skills, please submit your CV over for immediate consideration.