Senior Operations Manager - Global Trade Finance & LendingOperations
A leading global bank is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to join our Credit FSO Division
The Wholesale Lending Team consists of Asset Based Lending, Agency Management and Operation and Loan Servicing.
For the right individual, this role can offer fast progression to Director-level.
This is a deadline driven and pressurised business group liaising directly with Clients who are borrowers, participants and syndications, including a variety of internal Clients being Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Management and numerous other lines of businesses.
The successful individual is also required to have a solid understanding of all related trade financing products, the main being Supply Chain Finance, Account Receivables, Export and Import L/Cs, Guarantees etc. Our off-Shore team in India also plays a major part in day to day transaction processing therefore regular contact is maintained with this team to ensure client satisfaction is maintained.
Key Required Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Operations Manager in a Global Bank
- Extensive knowledge of Loan and Trade products and processes
- Proven stakeholder relationship/influence management skills
- Experience managing complex virtual teams
- Global experience and sensitive to cultural differences
- Building a customer/client driven environment
- Align enterprise capabilities
- Inspire commitment and followership, communicate crisply and candidly
- Proven ability to proactively resolve broad complex problems
- Comfort working in a collaborative team environment
- Communication skills at all levels & across all disciplines