Head of IT Service Management
Our client, a leading organisation based in Dubai are seeking to appoint a Senior IT Service Manager join their Technology team during a large scale transformation programme of work
The Senior IT Service Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring high quality operational IT services are delivered across the whole of the organisation which align to business need, are cost effective and compliant. The Senior IT Service Manager is responsible for identifying the organisations IT service requirements and setting the service strategy and reoadmap. Subsequently they ensure these are delivered effectively, tracking performance and promoting continuous service improvement.
Key responsibilities for this appointment include:
- Lead a team of IT Service Managers to identify and anticipate existing and future IT service requirements across all the whole organisation
- Develop and maintain an appropriate strategy for delivery of operational IT services into the business, balancing the needs of multiple new build projects and reflecting delivery of many IT capabilities as cloud services
- Proactively identify opportunities for service improvements and ensure these are implemented, promoting a culture of continuous improvement
- Track and trend incident SLAs and quality standards and industry benchmark
Key skill and experience required for this role include:
- Demonstrable experience of leading delivery of high quality IT services across a large organistaion
- Experience of senior level engagement in respect of setting IT service strategy and service delivery
- Track record of delivering significant service improvement and driving value from IT services
- Highly Service oriented with a strong ability to manage and developing partnerships with external service providers
- Experience of developing and operating 3rd party contracts
- Background in IT service management with proven experience of best practice IT frameworks and processes
Please apply directly to the advertisement to demonstrate your consideration for this opportunity as CV's and introductions sent directly to inbox may be overlooked.