Senior Solutions Architect
- Salary: AED 40000 per year - AED 42000 per year
- Location: UAE (Dubai)
- Job type: Permanent
- Reference: KC100012
Our client, a leading organisation based in Dubai are seeking to appoint a Senior Solutuions Architect join their Technology team during a large scale transformation programme of work
Key responsibilities for this appointment include:
- Take ownership for the lifecycle of individual solution architecture projects (Analysis, Design, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Participate in the standardisation of solution architecture capability including documents, principles, policies, standards and methodology
- Manage a range of architecture development projects including traditional sequential approaches as well as agile development techniques
- Manage project change processes including undertaking impact assessments based on change requests
- Present options for the development of business solutions and discuss options from a range of perspectives including cost, risk, time etc
- Work effectively within a team structure
- Demonstrate a deep level of experience in a specific solution architecture discipline e.g. SAP, Open source, Integration, Software Engineering, Security Designs etc.
- Own the responsibility for solutions to conform to agreed principles, policies and standards
- Support business and IS colleagues at a Business-stream level in developing / implementing all of the above.
Key skill and experience required for this role include:
- Experience of working as a Technical/ Solution Architect
- Must be able to build complex solutions using modern technology
- Must be able to work in agile environment
- Understanding of different design patterns and how to apply them.
- Cloud services (Azure & AWS).
- Ability to define and analyse user requirements and advise customers on scope and options for business and operational improvements.
- Ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Prepares and delivers briefings and presentations for project teams, management and customers as appropriate.
- Takes initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of developments in enterprise architecture and the IS/IT industry.
Please apply directly to the advertisement to demonstrate your consideration for this opportunity as CV's and introductions sent directly to inbox may be overlooked.