Continuous Integration AnalystERP & BI
Continuous Integration Analyst - €300 - €360 per day - 6 months - Limerick
Our client is seeking Continuous Integration Analyst to join their open and highly collaborative environment In Limerick.
- Automation and Continuous X development of ERP systems across brands and software delivery channels.
- Develop automation while being a part of an Agile Scrum team.
- Support and extend Continuous Integration Automation environment
- Experience developing with languages: Python, Java, VBScript, C++ or C#
- Development using TDD/ BDD techniques creating Unit tests, Functional, SIT, Regression testing.
- Keyword Driven Automation frameworks.
- Solid understanding of OOP. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration, Agile methodology, Development within Frameworks
- Some experience working with following tools: Jenkins, HP UFT, Jira, Git, Amazon VPCx (Cloud services), DB Management (SQL based), Selenium
- Experience working with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS. Able to execute UNIX command line utilities.
If interested please apply immediately or contact Ben Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 422 9149
Keywords - Tester, Test, Integration testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Developer
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.