Insight Manager, Birmingham, to £50K pkgInformation Technology
Insight Manager, Birmingham, to £50K pkg
Insight Manager required by my client in Birmingham to manage a team of analysts with statistical and analytical methods to make better business decisions.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing decision support systems to assist senior management in making key business decisions
- Carrying out presentations and undertake training programmes to showcase new computer models
- Undertaking broad analytical projects to all levels of management, to identify trends and problems
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required
The right candidate for this Insight Manager role will have experience of:
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Experience of operational research methodologies
- Statistical computing knowledge, such as R, SAS
- Understanding of databases such as SQL
- Understanding of computer modelling techniques
- Computer programming skills (C, Java, VB, Python)
To apply for this Insight Manager role, please apply directly to this advert or contact Hollie Zetter 0118 334 0399 email@example.com.
Recommend a friend and receive £250 in cash - please enquire for further details.
Apologies, but due to the number of applicants, we regrettably cannot reply to each and every candidate. Should your profile be deemed suitable, we will be in touch within 7 days.
insight, data, analysis, analyst, analytics, sas, r, statistics, sql, java, C, python, VB, r
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.