Pre-Sales Consultant - Sweden (permanent)Information Technology
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Pre-Sales Consultant with a strong Software Technology background and fluency in Swedish to be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
You will join the European sales/presales team with senior management, account managers, head of business units, architects, Competency Centres on a daily basis, providing technical guidance and solution designs. Developing and presenting project proposals, technical and project management guidelines for development of complex computer applications in multiple business domains.
Key responsibilities of the Pre-Sales Consultant will include:
- In a high demand position for assessment, scoping, design, as well as initiation of complex software development projects in the sales cycle of our engagement with our customers;
- Responsible for coordinating and creating technical solution designs and architectures with the technical experts of the company.
- Skilled in multiple modern technologies and programming languages with great interpersonal skills, analytical mind, technical intuition and passion for engineering;
- Defining and driving technology roadmaps, coordinating and translating business objectives into technical requirements
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position please apply -
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting experience
- Extensive IT experience with a focus on Software Engineering
- Agile/Scrum background
- Working experience of a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Fluency in Swedish