Employee Communications Manager- Large CorporateMarketing
Employee Communications Manager- Large Corporate
£40,000- £50,000 (dependent on experience) bonus, bens
Our client, a recognised blue chip organisation is looking for an experienced communications professional to plan and implement employee communications programmes and global communications campaigns for the UK.
* Plan and implement employee communications activities that support business goals and delivers business results.
* Manage internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business projects and information are communicated to all relevant employees.
* Create compelling content and messages using story-telling to engage employees.
* Work collaboratively with communications colleagues globally to ensure local employee communications plans are aligned with regional and global communications strategies
* Track and measure the delivery and impact of employee communications programmes.
* Current/recent experience in an employee communications role within a large corporate.
* A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across the business.
* Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills