Senior Marketing Manager- Financial ServicesMarketing
Senior Marketing Manager- Financial Services
Based: West Midlands
£70,000-£90,000 (dependant on experience) bonus, bens
Our client, a growing and successful Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced strategic B2B marketing professional from the financial, professional or telecom sector.
* Develop and deliver an effective and measurable insight-based segment specific plan of multi-channel marketing activity that supports segment business objectives.
* Hold and track a plan of customer experience improvement activity underway to address segment objectives.
* Understand products suitable for meeting segment needs.
* Ensure all campaigns are client-centric and compelling.
* Effectively communicate and collaborate across the marketing function to secure buy-in and alignment of campaign objectives.
* Devise and deliver clear communication strategies for internal audience.
* Work closely with the Planning & Effectiveness Team to use campaign analytics and stakeholder feedback to evaluate effectiveness and influence future campaign development.
* Partner with Campaign Team identifying the most effective way of reaching an audience, measuring effectiveness and driving constant improvement.
* Instigate integrated campaigns, briefing external agencies and internal design resources with regards to design of creative campaigns.
* Manage a plan of activity to ensure that individual product campaigns slot in effectively with other activity and campaigns
* Apply innovative thinking in defining strategic marketing initiatives to stay ahead of the competition.
* Recent/current experience in a senior B2B marketing role gained in the financial/professional or telecom sector.
* Excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
* Broad knowledge of the financial services industry and global marketplace.
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Proven experience of making complex business decisions with authority.
* Experience developing complex business propositions.
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.