We have an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised brand as their Benefits Manager. Taking the lead on Benefits strategy and delivery of the benefits offerings.
Woking closely with the wider Reward team and People Partners you will be their subject matter expert on benefit matters.
- Ownership of benefits and associated policies.
- Manager benefits such as Cash Compensation, Bonus and Pensions.
- Partnering with Employee Relations when changing and harmonising benefits.
- Build relationships with vendors and key stakeholders to review and deliver innovative and improved total reward and benefits offering to colleagues.
- Lead on benefit related projects and coordination of activities for successful implementation.
- Always looking to improve efficiencies and enhancements wherever possible.
- Mange excellent communications and campaigns to drive benefit awareness and engagement.
Skills and experiences:
- Experience in Benefits or Reward Management.
- Experience managing Cash Compensation, Bonus and Pensions.
- Experience working with Trade Unions
- Excellent relationship management with the ability to influence senior leaders.
- Competent at managing and negotiating with vendors.
Hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days per week in the London office.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.