C#/.Net, Risk, FIX, React, SQL Server
My client are a leading London-based hedge fund currently looking to add a fullstack developer to their Risk team. A C#/React UI developer is required to help build-out middle office trading and risk applications for traders and product managers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Help with managing existing c# code base, which includes FIX connectivity, order management and data warehousing.
- Take ownership of existing processes and systems.
- Identifying new requirements as they arise, design and implement solutions, keeping constant communications with stakeholders.
This role is outside IR35 (via limited company) offering hybrid working. Candidates must be able to work in London. This role does not offer visa sponsorship.
- C# Fullstack experience - must have both serverside and React UI
- SQL Server
- Prior experience in finance is a must. Candidates must have experience working either for a major investment bank, asset manager or hedge fund
Nice to have:
- FIX Connectivity
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.