Seeking a Content Manager to join a fast-paced organisation operating within the financial services sector. The role will report to the Communications and Marketing Team Lead and be responsible for developing and implementing the content strategy across external channels.
- Partner with senior stakeholders to develop a comprehensive content strategy that is aligned with the branding to create impactful marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research and connect with matter experts to create original content related to current market trends.
- Build and maintain both internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Plan, create and optimise content across various channels to increase audience engagement, this includes but is not limited to - website, marketing collateral, presentations, social media, and video.
- Actively engage with content marketing trends and technologies, recommend improvements and tools to enhance each campaign.
- Coach internal teams on the brand's positioning in the market, enabling them to best sell the organisation
What we're looking for:
- Experience within content creation and copywriting across a variety of channels including marketing collateral, presentations, social media, press releases, social media, video etc
- Strong understanding of both online and offline channels
- A creative mindset and the ability to plan and implement content strategies to maximise audience engagement.
- A background in financial services and the FX industry
- Proven experience of working across global markets
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.