Eligibility Engineer and Delivery Instructor
- £400 - £450 per day
Partner Services Eligibility Engineer and Delivery Instructor
- Drive the enablement of Technical Engineers, Consultants & Partners that are focused on delivering services for the portfolio of products.
- The main areas of focus will be the development of a training program and the initial deliveries of the training based on content you have produced and providing quality assurance to the trained engineers and consultants.
- In this role you will be considered a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and work closely with the product teams and Global Solution Architects (GSAs) to develop the program including the training material and interactive labs.
- You will develop the abilities of our internal team engineers/consultants and certified partners to deliver the products and accelerate their technical acumen.
- Assist in PSDL and LIVE content publication, partner demos, and tech strategy orchestration for program.
* TRAVEL MAY BE REQUIRED FOR TRAINING/TO CONDUCT TRAINING
- Preferred candidate is (/will be) PCNSC certified
- Background in EDR, EPP, SIEM, SOAR
- Work with GSAs to develop and deliver training material to CPSP partners & PS Employees
- Develop and monitor metrics that show effectiveness of enablement program(s)
- Cross functional skill set with ability to quickly learn new technology and features
- Experience with PAN partners
- Curate and develop, help deliver CPSP workshop training material creation and delivery
140 Leadenhall Street
Start Date: 05/29/2023
Estimated End Date: 05/28/2024
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Hours Per Day: 8.00
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.